2011-01-06

Confession Time - Look How Nicely It Fits In My Hand

I guess folks who have been following my assorted rantings at Teh Mothership probably have a good idea of who I am, but I thought that perhaps I'd unload a bit more about who I actually am.

First, this is my glass - see how nice it fits in my hand!

Secondly, like a lot of other bloggers, I have a pet. A red eared slider that I wanted to name Little A'Tuin or Pin Hole Gamera, but he already had a name when I met him. This is Max:
He's ready for his close-up now.
Okay, maybe not.

Anyone still here? Well if you've been paying close attention, you'll know that I got married about nine and a half months ago. Your exciting new fact is that my wife's pregnant. We're probably going to beat vaccuumslayer to the delivery room by five or six weeks.

Finally, my first totally n00bish step on the road to lurning Photoshop has been taken. Here's a window to my soul:

5 comments:

fish said...

Your exciting new fact is that my wife's pregnant.

Yeah okay, I will take the blame for that one.

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

Damn you fish!

M. Bouffant said...

It just crawled into my hand, honest!

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

congrats on the spawning.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Finally, my first totally n00bish step on the road to lurning Photoshop has been taken. Here's a window to my soul:

you're a white guy??!?!!?